Job no: 495860
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne Metro
About the role
Watpac has a rare opportunity for an Internal Recruiter to join their HR team located at the Melbourne office in Southbank. Your role will be to support the Victorian and South Australian construction businesses in the recruitment, selection and onboarding of employees. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide end to end recruitment support as the first point of contact for managers, external recruitment agencies and candidates.
- Undertake workforce planning and recruitment planning in conjunction with managers to assess current and future recruitment needs.
- Provide support and advice to the business on remuneration and market movements as required for remuneration reviews.
- Ensure the recruitment database is maintained to reflect current recruitment.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience providing recruitment support, preferably gained within the construction, or a similar industry.
- Ability to communicate, influence and build effective relationships at all levels of the business with a particularly strong internal customer focus and emphasis on interviewing, negotiation and communication skills.
- Exceptional high level administrative and organisational skills.
As a leading national construction, civil and mining contracting group, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining Watpac, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Young Professionals Program.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend