Senior Contracts Administrator & Contracts Administrator
Job no: 495867
Work type: Full time
Location: Brisbane Metro
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of challenging and rewarding projects.
- Long term career opportunity with an award-winning national contractor.
About the role
With a number of large projects across multiple industry sectors underway across Australia, we have a great opportunity for a Senior Contracts Administrator and a Contracts Administrator to join our team. As a national organisation we are looking for someone that is willing to travel or relocate interstate as opportunities arise. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient management of project financial and administrative matters on a large $100m+ projects.
Key responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to;
- Arrange and run the trade package tendering process.
- Advise the project team on commercial and contractual matters.
- Manage and track project expenditure.
- Arrange and run the administration of variation claims, progress claims and all other financial matters relating to the project.
The successful candidate will be experienced in all aspects of Contract Administration with the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or a related discipline.
- You will possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Extensive building construction project experience is a must (commercial, residential, institutional, high-rise).
- Tier one contractor experience is highly regarded.
- Must be willing to travel frequently.
As a leading national construction and civil contracting group, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining Watpac, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
Our Construction Queensland team has delivered some of the state’s most iconic projects including Skilled Park, Metricon Stadium, Queensland Institute of Medical Research Central Building, the Translational Research Institute and 180 Brisbane. The team is currently delivering a diverse portfolio of work including the Herston Quarter Redevelopment, the North Queensland Stadium Project, the Military Vehicle Centre of Excellence project and the Roma Hospital Redevelopment project.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Young Professionals Program.
- Well-being days.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend