Job no: 495873
Work type: Full time
Location: Brisbane Metro
About the role
Watpac are currently looking for a Site Engineer to join their construction team onsite in Brisbane. Your role will be responsible for coordinating on-site construction engineering activities to achieve project time, quality and budget objectives. Key responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Coordinate and administer construction engineering activities to ensure that projects are implemented in accordance with plans, designs and specifications.
- Assistance in the preparation of tenders and contract documents for trade packages.
- Assist with preparation of site construction budgets and reports.
- Monitor construction progress for adherence to programme and quality assurance.
- Compilation and control of project documents including maintenance of a control register. Ensure prompt issue of documentation to the respective parties.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management or a related discipline.
- You will possess excellent communication skills and have a sound understanding of project documents, plans and specifications.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
Our Construction Queensland team has delivered some of the state’s most iconic projects including Skilled Park, Metricon Stadium, Queensland Institute of Medical Research Central Building, the Translational Research Institute and 180 Brisbane. The team is currently delivering a diverse portfolio of work including the Herston Quarter Redevelopment, the North Queensland Stadium Project, the Military Vehicle Centre of Excellence project and the Roma Hospital Redevelopment project.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Well-being days
- Young Professionals Program.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend