Job no: 495879
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney Metro
Categories: Construction, Marine & Civil
About the role
Due to continued growth Watpac has an exciting opportunity for a Submissions Coordinator to join our Marine & Civil division. In this role, you will assist in the preparation of tenders and registration of interest submissions for future Marine and Civil projects. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring and understanding the construction market and preparing well-researched and competitive Expression of Interest (EOI) submissions, including CV's and project sheet updates.
- Assisting the coordination, integration, and overall development of EOI submissions and tender responses.
- Liaising closely with the proposal team members to gather all required inputs for EOI capability statements, company information, etc.
- Creating competitive submissions by assisting with the examination and improvement of internal processes.
The successful candidate will be experienced in all aspects of Project Management with the following skills and experience:
- Prior experience in writing proposals/tenders or preparing submissions.
- Excellent written, presentation, and communication skills.
- You will have the ability to communicate well and build effective relationships at all levels of the business environment.
- Excellent IT skills and experience operating Adobe Indesign, Publisher, Photoshop or similar programs.
As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Professional development opportunities.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend