Project Manager | Defence
Job no: 495880
Work type: Full time
Location: Other - NSW
About the role
We are looking to grow our Defence portfolio and as such we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our business. As a Project Manager you will help win Defence work, then manage the construction and delivery of the project pursuant to the contract conditions.
- Assist with the tendering of the project
- Issue progress reports to management and Clients.
- Review project planning and target construction programme with the Construction Manager.
- Manage review, monitor and provide feedback on the Project Procedure Plans Establish and maintain regular contact with major suppliers, subcontractors, government authorities, clients and industry consultants
- Check if any special processes and training needs have been identified.
- Ensure that all Manuals/Warranties/workshop drawings are provided prior to completion of the project.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Solid experience in construction and management
- Defence experience is desirable
- Proven ability to build and lead an effective results driven team
- Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Young Professionals Program.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend