Job no: 495881
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne Metro
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of challenging and rewarding projects.
- Long term career opportunity with an award-winning national contractor.
About the role
As a result of our continued success and growth, Watpac have a great opportunity for an experienced Foreman to join the Watpac Construction team in Melbourne. As the Foreman your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Coordination and scheduling of all subcontractors, suppliers and materials onsite
- Review construction programme with the Site Manager, re-sequencing activities as necessary.
- Manage site safety and WHS
- Ensure quality and compliance with standards and contract documents.
The successful candidates will require the following qualifications and experience:
- A high degree of technical knowledge and come from a trade background.
- Previous experience working as a Foreman on commercial construction projects.
- Good team management skills with the ability to motivate and drive both direct and subcontractor labour.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a high-pressure environment.
As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
Our Victorian Construction team continues to deliver exciting, high quality projects across many sectors for high profile clients. Recently completed projects include the STK Apartments, Knox Private Hospital and Melbourne Park Redevelopment. The team is currently working on a diverse range of projects including the Australian Unity South Melbourne Retirement Community Project and Casey Hospital Expansion Project.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Professional Development.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend