Job no: 495883
Work type: Full time
Location: Adelaide Metro
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of challenging and rewarding projects.
- Long term career opportunity with an award-winning national contractor.
About the role
As a result of our continued success and growth, Watpac has some great opportunities for Services Engineer to join the Watpac Construction team in South Australia. Reporting to the project manager responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- Assist the project team in identifying cost advantages, product selection and problem solving to ensure best value for money is achieved.
- Oversee the planning, coordination and installation of the building services from initial tender to completion.
- Monitor progress and quality of work.
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary or trade qualified with proven experience as a Services Engineer.
- Ability to interpret design documents and specifications as they relate to building services.
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a high-pressure environment.
As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
Our South Australian Construction team continues to deliver exciting, high quality projects for a variety of clients. Completed projects include Adelaide Airport Landslide Infrastructure Project, IBIS Hotel and Mayfair Hotel. The team is currently working on Ei8ht Apartments in Glenelg and more recently started construction on the Adelaide Airport Terminal Expansion project.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Well-being days.
- Professional development.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend