Executive Assistant | HR
Job no: 495894
Work type: Full time
Location: Brisbane Metro
About the role
Watpac has an opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our HR team and provide day-to-day administrative support to the General Manager of Human Resources. Based in the head office located in Newstead, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Provision of high level confidential and proactive administration support including;
- management of schedule and diary,
- phone calls,
- proactive email management, including actioning, filing and forwarding.
- Prepare and manage written complex communications including correspondence, email, letters, memos, senior management reports, spreadsheets and other documents as required.
- Booking and management of demanding travel schedules and accommodation across multiple time-zones.
- Co-ordination of expatriate administration as required (including orientation, assistance with assimilation and management of costs).
- Represent the company effectively by providing a professional, diplomatic and proactive point of contact for executives, employees and the general public who contact the HR team.
- Maintain a current and accurate filing system for the GM HR and National HR Manager Corporate.
- Organise internal and external meetings and functions, including set up and catering.
- Manage Brisbane office reception staff and provide ad hoc reception support as required.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in an executive assistant role.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign and ability and willingness to learn new software packages as required.
- Ability to prioritise work and manage shifting priorities.
- Proven track record and ongoing focus on timeliness, accuracy and punctuality.
- Ability to communicate, influence and build effective relationships at all levels of the business with a particularly strong internal customer focus.
- Must demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
- Proven high level of professionalism, maturity, candour and confidentiality in daily work ethic.
As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Well-being Days.
- Parental leave program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Professional development program.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
***Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend