Job no: 495895
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney Metro
Watpac have an exciting opportunity for a HR Graduate to join the Human Resources team in our Sydney office. Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will provide day-to-day administrative support to the HR team.
About the role
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Administration support of complex and confidential HR documents including contract amendments, report writing and letters
- Coordinating and booking training courses as well as maintaining training and HR records
- Assisting with the on-boarding process including booking pre-employment medicals and running inductions
- Processing and managing leave applications and answering general payroll queries
- Supporting National HR initiatives including Healthy Foundations programs, organising events (such as Family Days) and Employee Awards
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills, with strong attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to operate as part of a small team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build strong, productive relationships.
- Ability to travel interstate as required.
As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Professional Development opportunities.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend