Job no: 495896
Work type: Full time
Location: Brisbane Metro
About the role
There is a great opportunity for a Business Analyst to join the Information Systems team located in the Newstead office. Reporting to the IS Enterprise Architecture & Analysis Manager this role will be responsible for completing business analysis, requirements management and business case development to internal stakeholders. Responsibilities will also include but not be limited to:
- Act as a point of engagement for the business on new ideas and support the business in developing these into project requests.
- Define solution scope, assess solution options and develop business cases to justify the investment in a solution.
- Lead change management activities to ensure smooth transition of solutions into operations, and ensure the business is getting the outcomes they require.
- Lead small initiatives or field trials where required
- Monitor and report on benefit realisation.
- Support the Enterprise Architecture & Analysis Manager in the continuous improvement of the Business Analysis functions within the early engagement and project intake process lifecycle.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualified, with a passion towards continuous improvement and innovation.
- Proven experience in a Business Analyst role, including strong business case development and BPMN process modelling techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a growing, innovative environment
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organisational skills with attention to detail.
As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Professional Development opportunities.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend