Job no: 495898
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney Metro
About the role
Watpac have an excellent opportunity for a Contracts Administrator to join the NSW Construction team.
As the Contracts Administrator, you will be responsible for the efficient management of project financial and administrative matters. Key responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Arrange and run the trade package tendering process
- Advise the project team on commercial and contractual matters
- Manage and track project expenditure
- Arrange and run the administration of variation claims, progress claims and all other financial matters relating to the project
The successful candidates will require the following qualifications and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, or a related discipline
- Extensive experience in building construction and administration of projects in excess of $50m in value
- You will also possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing, and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a high-pressure environment
As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Young Professionals Program.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend