Job no: 495916
Work type: Full time
About the role
Watpac has an excellent opportunity for a Site Manager to join the Townsville Construction team. Your role will be to oversee the day to day organisation of the onsite construction activities and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- Coordination of staff, subcontractors and suppliers on site and ensuring quality standards across the project
- Ensure that all the conditions and regulations are complied with and company programmes are implemented and maintained
- Proactively drive company safety policies, practices and procedures in compliance with OH&S legislative requirements to provide a safe workplace at all times
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience as a Site Manager/Supervisor within the Building industry
- Proven background working on projects of $50-100m in value
- Ability to communicate, influence and build effective relationships at all levels of the business
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a high pressure environment
As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Young Professionals Program.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend