Job no: 495917
Work type: Full time
About the role
Watpac has an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join the Townsville Construction team. Your role will be responsible for managing the construction of the project from initial receipt of documentation to handover to the client at practical completion. Key responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Be responsible for the management, coordination and quality of the works performed.
- Proactively drive company safety policies, practices and procedures in compliance with OH&S legislative requirements to provide a safe workplace at all times.
- Delivery of the project from tender handover to completion in accordance with the company’s procedures.
- Manage and review the timely completion of the work in line with the project program, including the administration, financial management and reporting.
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- A Degree/Diploma in Construction, Building or related discipline.
- Proven background as a Project Manager working on building projects of $50M+ in value.
- Proven ability to build and lead an effective results driven team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a high pressure environment.
As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Young Professionals Program.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend