Service Desk Team Lead
Job no: 495935
Work type: Full time
Location: Brisbane Metro
Categories: Information Systems
- Excellent opportunity with an award-winning national contractor
- Be recognised and rewarded for your contribution
- Great culture within a professional environment
About the role
There is a great opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Team Lead to join our Information Systems team. This position will provide users with the highest level of customer service by leading and mentoring the Service Desk team, promoting best practices. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the management of the Service Desk team, a total of 5 nationally, whilst also assisting with level 1 & 2 calls.
- Monitor service desk tickets daily to ensure user requests are being actioned and/ or escalated in line with service level standards.
- Prioritise, resolve and/or reassign helpdesk requests that are received either by phone or by email
- Maintain the IS asset/ inventory register to manage provision, recovery or retirement of IS assets. This includes ordering, allocation and collection of all IS related equipment.
- Ensure coverage to site when onsite project support is required.
- Drive engagement and performance of a small team to deliver the best outcomes for the business
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous helpdesk support and excellent customer service skills, prior experience in a supervisor/ team lead role is preferred.
- Sound knowledge in desktop hardware and software including Microsoft products, knowledge of networking equipment and protocols desirable.
- Ability to communicate and provide support to staff on technical matters.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a small team using initiative, excellent communication and problem-solving skills to come up with a sound solution.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and the work of others, to meet helpdesk customer service levels
As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a healthy foundations and employee assistance program.
- Parental leave program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Well-being days.
- Professional development program.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend