Senior Contracts Administrator
Job no: 495940
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney Metro
About the role
With a number of large projects underway and more on the horizon, we have a great opportunity for a Senior Contract Administrator to join the NSW construction team. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient management of project financial and administrative matters on a large $150m+ projects. Key responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to;
- Arrange and run the trade package tendering process.
- Advise the project team on all commercial and contractual matters.
- Oversee the cost management and cost reporting process to ensure the project is being managed in the most cost effective way.
- Arrange and run the administration of variation claims, progress claims and all other financial matters relating to the project.
The successful candidate will be experienced in all aspects of Contract Administration with the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or a related discipline.
- You will possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Ability to deliver results in a high pressure environment.
- Prior experience working on commercial building projects is a must, with health and/ or residential high advantageous.
As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Young Professionals Program.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend