Job no: 495944
Work type: Full time
Location: Brisbane Metro
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of challenging and rewarding projects.
- Long term career opportunity with an award-winning national contractor.
About the role
Due to continued growth, Watpac are looking for an experienced Services Engineer to join their Queensland construction team. Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Planning, coordination and installation of the building services from initial tender to completion.
- Working with the project team to identify cost advantages, assist in product selection and problem solving to ensure best value for money is achieved.
- Monitor the progress and quality of work as it proceeds, reporting any concerns to the Project Manager.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Tertiary or trade qualified with proven experience as a Services Engineer.
- Ability to interpret design documents and specifications as they relate to building services.
- Experience in delivery of D&C projects.
- Ability to communicate, influence and build effective relationships at all levels internally across the business, with external consultants and the client.
As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
Our Construction Queensland team has delivered some of the state’s most iconic projects including Skilled Park, Metricon Stadium, Queensland Institute of Medical Research Central Building, the Translational Research Institute and 180 Brisbane. The team is currently delivering a diverse portfolio of work including the Herston Quarter Redevelopment, the North Queensland Stadium Project, the Military Vehicle Centre of Excellence project and the Roma Hospital Redevelopment project.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Well-being days
- Professional Development Program.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend