Foreman | Townsville
Job no: 495949
Work type: Full time
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of challenging and rewarding projects.
- Long term career opportunity with an award-winning national contractor.
About the role
Watpac has a great opportunity for a Foreman to join their North Queensland construction team. As the Foreman your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Coordination and scheduling of all subcontractors, suppliers and materials onsite
- Review construction programme with the Site Manager, re-sequencing activities as necessary.
- Manage site safety and WHS
- Ensure quality and compliance with standards and contract documents.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A high degree of technical knowledge and come from a trade background.
- Previous experience working as a Foreman on commercial construction projects.
- Good team management skills with the ability to motivate and drive both direct and subcontractor labour.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a high-pressure environment.
As a leading national construction and civil contracting group, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining Watpac, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
Our Construction Queensland team has delivered some of the state’s most iconic projects and has a reputation for excellence. Watpac has been the name behind numerous landmark projects in Townsville including Thuringowa Sports Precinct, Thuringowa Community Centre and Art Gallery, Storm Financial Office Building and Peninsula Apartments.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a healthy foundations and employee assistance program.
- Parental leave program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Well-being days
- Professional development program.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
Please note resumes can only be submitted via the apply now button.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend