Job no: 495950
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne Metro
About the role
Due to continued growth and success, Watpac are looking for an experienced Document Controller to join their Victorian construction team. This role will be responsible for maintain a central document control system to effectively manage the flow of documentation between the project team, design consultants, client and sub-contractors. Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Providing administration support to the project team.
- Project documentation collation and distribution.
- Preparing monthly reports.
- Assisting with QA coordination and document control.
The successful candidate will possess;
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- You will possess excellent communication skills and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Young Professionals Program.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend