Job no: 495957
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: Sydney Metro
About the role
Watpac are looking for an experienced Submissions Manager to join their NSW construction team on a fixed-term 12 month contract. The primary objective of the role is to facilitate the collaborative bid process within the construction division. Primarily, the role designs, coordinates and integrates the publishing of small to large tenders, proposals, EOIs and marketing materials for the construction division.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Facilitate the end-to-end submission process
- Producing submissions that comply with Watpac’s corporate identity and branding guidelines
- Coordinate, prepare, formulate, collate and assemble EOI's and Tender Submissions
- Proof, edit and write non-technical content for submissions, including CV’s and update project sheets
- Undertake the required design and desktop publishing activities for submission production
- Produce marketing materials for internal and external purposes.
- Format, format, and deliver final documentation to deadline
The successful candidate will possess;
- Previous experience in a similar role within the construction/property sector
- Proven ability to manage several complex tasks simultaneously to tight deadline
- Awareness of bid cost and spend
- A sound working knowledge of InDesign and MS Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program
- Parental Leave Program
- Employee referral bonus
- Young Professionals Program
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend