Service Desk Analyst
Job no: 495967
Work type: Full time
Location: Brisbane Metro
Categories: Information Systems
About the role
There is a great opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join our Information Systems team. Based at our Brisbane head office, you will be the first point of contact for all users requiring information technology and applications systems support. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as the first point of contact for customers and log all incoming Service Desk incidents and service requests in the call logging system, with comprehensive details.
- Resolve all issues where possible or escalate to appropriate technical and application support staff.
- Maintain the IS asset/ inventory register to manage provision, recovery or retirement of IS assets. This includes ordering, allocation and collection of all IS related equipment.
- Manage external vendors to deliver support outcomes as per contracted Service Levels and/or end-user expectations.
- Create and maintain system and business process documentation in the nominated Information Systems knowledge repository.
- Travel to site where onsite project support is required.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Previous helpdesk support experience, demonstrating sound knowledge in supporting desktop hardware and software including Microsoft products.
- Knowledge of networking equipment and protocols desirable.
- Ability to communicate and provide basic support to staff on technical matters.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a small team using initiative, communication and problem solving skills to come up with a sound solution.
As a Watpac employee, you will be part of one of Australia’s leading construction and civil and mining contracting businesses. Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange since 1985, we are a strong, experienced company with a solid reputation for delivering safe and quality projects across the country. Operating as one team, you will be joining over 1,000 dedicated and innovative Watpac employees who each have an unwavering commitment to our values, and to the safety and wellbeing of each other, our contractors and communities.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Young Professionals Program.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend