Job no: 495990
Work type: Full time
Location: Brisbane Metro
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of challenging and rewarding projects.
- Long term career opportunity with an award-winning national contractor.
About the role
With a number of projects across multiple industry sectors underway, we have a great opportunity for a Contracts Administrator or Graduate Contract Administrator to join the team based on site in Brisbane.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient management of project financial and administrative matters on a large $50m+ projects.
Key responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Arrange and run the trade package tendering process.
- Advise the project team on commercial and contractual matters.
- Manage and track project expenditure.
- Arrange and run the administration of variation claims, progress claims and all other financial matters relating to the project.
The successful candidate will be experienced in all aspects of Contract Administration with the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or a related discipline.
- You will possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Previous experience working as a Contracts Administrator on commercial construction projects. Graduates with experience as cadets will also be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a high-pressure environment.
As a Watpac employee, you will be part of one of Australia’s leading construction and civil and mining contracting businesses. Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange since 1985, we are a strong, experienced company with a solid reputation for delivering safe and quality projects across the country. Operating as one team, you will be joining over 1,000 dedicated and innovative Watpac employees who each have an unwavering commitment to our values, and to the safety and wellbeing of each other, our contractors and communities.
Our Construction Queensland team has delivered some of the state’s most iconic projects including Skilled Park, Metricon Stadium, Queensland Institute of Medical Research Central Building, the Translational Research Institute and 180 Brisbane. The team is currently delivering a diverse portfolio of work including the Herston Quarter Redevelopment, the North Queensland Stadium Project, the Military Vehicle Centre of Excellence project and the Roma Hospital Redevelopment project.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Professional Development Program.
- Well-being Days.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend