Job no: 495992
Work type: Full time
Location: Brisbane Metro
Categories: Information Systems
- Excellent opportunity with an award-winning national contractor
- Be recognised and rewarded for your contribution
- Great culture within a professional environment
About the role
There is a great opportunity for an IS Coordinator to join our Information Systems team based at our head office in Newstead. Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, this position will provide administrative support to the IS operations and project team. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administer the procurement of IT software and hardware.
- Maintain inventory and asset records.
- Oversee Telstra billing and account management including service cancellations.
- Coordinate project site mobilisation and demobilising for IS.
- Supporting communication and change management activities.
- General administrative support to the wider IS team including travel bookings and coordination of team meetings.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in an administration support role. Prior experience working in IT or procurement is not essential but would be highly regarded.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills, with strong attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to operate as part of a small team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build strong, productive relationships.
As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a healthy foundations and employee assistance program.
- Parental leave program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Well-being days.
- Professional development program.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend